Tuesday, May 26, 2009
You Data
http://www.youdata.com is a site that pays you to view an add for a few seconds. You download a widget to your desktop and depending on where you live you can relay make some money. It does seem to work better if you are in Texas but it still works great in other states. I have been on here for a few days now and I have made around $3.00 for a few seconds of work. This site sends you earnings to your paypal and its not great money but it will add to your job collection quit nicely. I recommend this site only if you add the desktop widget so you don't need to visit the site every time you want to see adds. I have not noticed any spam or unwanted pop-ups from this site as of yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment